ZSoft Uninstaller is the better and easier way to uninstall programs on your computer. Location and uninstalling a program with ZSoft Uninstaller is as easy as clicking a button. Select the program you want to uninstall and choose uninstall from the menu in the top of the program, or right-click on it and choose uninstall. ZSoft Uninstaller 2.3 is capable of finding programs that most likely already is uninstalled, but still remains in you registry and allows you to remove the reference. This results in a cleaner registry.
ZSoft Uninstaller 2.3 is superior than the build-in function in Microsoft Windows, among other things it enables you to:
- Delete entry's from programs that is no longer installed
- Automatically find entry's from programs that are most likely already uninstalled
- Hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (Windows updates etc.) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage.
- Automatically find entry's that are considered "crap-ware"
- Export the current list to a TXT file
- Show more information than available though add/remove
- Find and delete temporary files
- Analyse an installation so it can be completely uninstalled